I’m planning to go out to eat more than normal this week (where normal means practically never!) so the meal list might seem a bit shorter than usual. You can assume every meal I’m eating at home that’s not on this list is some form of salad, in order to use up the head of lettuce leftover from last week and the enormous head we received this week!
- Salad with blackberries, blue cheese, and sausage
- Thai Sweet Chili Tofu Quinoa Bowls with kale (with tofu in place of the chicken)
- Garlic Scape Risotto with Sausage (inspired by this recipe, but following my own technique for Instant Pot risotto – I’ll post the full recipe this week!)
- Sesame Kohlrabi Peanut Noodles (from the Inspiralized cookbook and similar to this recipe, substituting kohlrabi for zucchini and peanut butter for almond butter) with peanut tempeh
- Orange Chocolate Zucchini Cake aka one of my few reasons to look forward to an abundance of zucchini
I’m also thinking about making something with strawberry and rhubarb – maybe these scones?
Will we actually finish everything from the basket this week? Can we possibly eat enough salads to keep up with all the lettuce? Stay tuned to find out.