The solstice this past week plus the first yellow squash of the season is a sure sign summer is definitely here!
This is what I have planned for this week:
- Buttermilk roast chicken and roasted broccoli
- Chipotle-lime cauliflower tacos
- Fennel, chicken and potato salad
- Gnocchi with bacon and escarole
- Some sort of recipe with spiralized squash, maybe these buffalo chicken meatballs with avocado ranch sauce?
- I also need to make a salad or somehow use the lettuce. I’m contemplating going with poke salad or bulgogi lettuce wraps. Or maybe both?!