I also made a quiche but we ate it before I got any photos! It doesn’t look like much here, but most of these meals made big batches that we enjoyed as leftovers all week.
We are rolling into week 3 still trying to finish leftovers from last week, so the meal list is fairly short for now. I suppose I unconsciously balanced what felt like so much meat last week with almost all meatless meals for the week ahead. If you’re looking to eat less meat, this is the week for you!
- Greek lentil salad with little gem romaine
- Tempeh stir fry with bok choy and cucumber salad
- Vegetarian Chili (I plan to use dried beans and fresh tomatoes and adjust this recipe for the Instant Pot pressure cooker)
- Quinoa bowl with crispy chickpeas and wilted dandelion greens
- Quiche with sausage and green garlic, leftover kale