You would have thought this week’s basket world have brought more salads, and it should have! Here’s what we ate instead.
If you though the basket couldn’t get more green and leafy after last week, you will be amazed at how much we got for Week 6! This may be the time to start stocking the freezer for later months, if it weren’t too hot to turn on the stove most days!
- Pan seared bass with garlic scape sauce
- One pan chicken sausage and potatoes
- Beef taco salad
- Crispy skin salmon with Napa cabbage
- Vietnamese noodle salad with pulled beef
- So excited to finally make my absolute favorite rhubarb recipe – this lemon rhubarb cheesecake
- A recipe for the freezer (if it makes it that far): Quiche with sausage, garlic scapes, and chard
- How amazing does this collard breakfast sandwich look?! If I can get caffeinated enough one weekend morning, I’ll try and make this 🤤
I still need to make plans for the kale, but I’ll either toss it in with the chicken sausage and potatoes or hope it holds up in the crisper until I get a better idea!
I’m back with a special early start to this year’s posting! Enjoy the last two weeks of winter shares and menus before spring and summer’s bounty starts up again!
Clockwise from top left: rutabaga, red chard, romaine lettuce, green kale, baby bok choy, Italian parsley, cherry tomatoes, red radishes
Clockwise from left: Scarlet Turnips, Asian Pears, Red Butterhead Lettuce, Gala Apples, Red Chard, All Blue Potatoes, Shallots, Broccoli, Gold Beets, Purple Radishes