Not pictured was the sunchoke gnocchi and sautéed spinach we had (pictured here in Winter Week 15) and the many, many salads we made. We finally used up the last of the lettuce today so we only have a few red scallions rolling around the produce drawer. We’ve got to try to keep this pace up heading into the height of summer!
After a couple weeks of folks telling me our basket haul looked small, I think you’ll agree that we have an abundance this week, especially of leafy greens!
- Kale and artichoke chicken casserole
- Salad with orange and kohlrabi
- Pork Chops with Kohlrabi, Apple, and Mint Slaw
- Sunchoke gnocchi (pre-made and frozen) with sautéed spinach
- Slow cooker shredded beef tacos with cherry tomato salsa
- Strawberry rhubarb pie
We’ll probably end up eating more salads than this, but I’m running low on ideas! Maybe taco salad with our leftovers or a deli drawer-clearing chef salad?