As if you couldn’t tell from this week’s basket photo, we’re cooking with greens, greens, and more greens! You’ll see a lot of salads, but I’m trying to find other ways to use them, too.
- Pizza salad (lettuce topped with pepperoni, provolone, and olives and an Italian herb dressing)
- Chicken stir fry with bok choy
- Kale and mushroom lasagna but I plan to substitute collards for the kale
- Red chicken curry with spinach
- Kale salad
I feel I am in a bok choy rut. I love stir fry, but it feels repetitive even when I mix up the sauce flavors and ingredients. Send your suggestions!!!
I also made a quiche but we ate it before I got any photos! It doesn’t look like much here, but most of these meals made big batches that we enjoyed as leftovers all week.
We are rolling into week 3 still trying to finish leftovers from last week, so the meal list is fairly short for now. I suppose I unconsciously balanced what felt like so much meat last week with almost all meatless meals for the week ahead. If you’re looking to eat less meat, this is the week for you!
- Greek lentil salad with little gem romaine
- Tempeh stir fry with bok choy and cucumber salad
- Vegetarian Chili (I plan to use dried beans and fresh tomatoes and adjust this recipe for the Instant Pot pressure cooker)
- Quinoa bowl with crispy chickpeas and wilted dandelion greens
- Quiche with sausage and green garlic, leftover kale