After a couple weeks of folks telling me our basket haul looked small, I think you’ll agree that we have an abundance this week, especially of leafy greens!
- Kale and artichoke chicken casserole
- Salad with orange and kohlrabi
- Pork Chops with Kohlrabi, Apple, and Mint Slaw
- Sunchoke gnocchi (pre-made and frozen) with sautéed spinach
- Slow cooker shredded beef tacos with cherry tomato salsa
- Strawberry rhubarb pie
We’ll probably end up eating more salads than this, but I’m running low on ideas! Maybe taco salad with our leftovers or a deli drawer-clearing chef salad?
One thought on “What I’ve Planned – Week 5”
Glad you like leafy greens.