Maybe it’s the lack of lettuce in this week’s basket, but my meal list is looking very indulgent.
- Lamb ragú with green garlic (good with any ground meat, even elk!)
- Skillet chicken collard enchiladas (I’ll probably substitute kale)
- Peanut Rice Noodles with Pork and Collard Greens
- Saag tofu (we substitute tofu for the cheese in this great recipe for all those greens you don’t know what to do with!)
- Angel hair pasta with smoked salmon (to finally use up that parsley from a few weeks ago and homemade smoked salmon from the freezer)
- Sweet potatoes and steak (for an early birthday celebration!)