This is a week where I’ll be home later than normal several days, so I’ve planned meals where I can make some or all of the components ahead of time (roast veggies or grains), and then finish the meal the night I want to eat it. Or at least that’s the plan, after spending most of the weekend canning tomatoes from our garden, we’ll see how much more time I feel like spending in the kitchen!
- Farro and chicken sausage stuffed squash (probably a spin on this recipe)
- Thai quinoa bowls with pork
- Brown rice sushi bowl with kale chips
- Herbed turnips with pork tenderloin
- Greek Salad with Romaine lettuce